Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Whey vs 24


So this young guy comes up to me and tells me he wants to compare whey and soy protein based product he is using vs. Herbalife 24. I have no problem proving him the information. However, what I could not get him to understand more importantly is the ratio of ingredients in the product comparison. THIS IS THE KEY to “balanced nutrition”. This young guy is bound and determined that his 80g of protein per serving are more product for his money. I stand behind the science and research Herbalife has put into the development of the 24 products. The ratio of ingredients has been put through rigorous testing of both amateur and professional athletes to get the ratio at the best levels for the best performance outcome. I am not saying there are not other products, which are tested, or as good I don’t know about them. I personally use 24 and have so for almost a year. I lost over 10% body fat and feel more high levels of energy to complete “Seal Fit” workouts and teach martial arts classes plus roll for an hour straight with my jiu jitsu training partner!

Find out for yourself. Research how much protein the human body can digest at any single serving. Research which vitamins are water-soluble and which ones are not. Research the difference between “whey” and “soy” based protein. At the end of these the answers will point to the fact that “proper ratio of ingredients are key to overall proper levels of nutrition”. The old saying still applies quality vs quantity. 

If you want specific information related to Herbalife 24 there are some great informational videos on you tube.

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments: