Saturday, February 9, 2013

Handguns, Sealfit and new stuff

This last 11 months I have dedicated to the development of personal self defense - that is Kenpo Jiu Jitsu, Crucible Fitness and Sealfit Training. As a side line I have taken up "Combative Handgun" shooting. I have already added this to my advanced training level material. I love it. Another world has opened and I really enjoy the experience and opinions of many of the people I have met. It is a fresh perspective on concepts I have believed in for the last couple decades. Occasionally I will post articles or links to material I find relative to our training.
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments: