Thursday, February 10, 2011

Advanced DVD for Jr Self Defense Techniques

Well this week has flown by. Between new students, jiu jitsu classes, working with local law enforcement, Kenpo and Thunderbird prep for the end of the month show - well I haven't had much time to edit the DVD we filmed over this last weekend. It will be a super reference for study and review for advanced Jr. self defense techniques and their application. You can request an advanced copy - just notify me and I will reserve you your copy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow thank you very much for this creative content, this has really helped me a lot, i was at this confused point in my life but after reading, this gave me more idea about how better my life could be. Thank you very much for the effort and kindly keep posting something like this every time, it goes a long way to help people like us. I also got help from another cool site like yours too called www.familyselfdefencereviews.com which describes a lot about like this site. Thank you very much and I am gonna be here often.