Friday, June 12, 2009

Arnis, Jiu Jit Su and Kenpo

I enjoy working out in Arnis and did so with Arlo, Josh, John and Richard this evening. My drill is 30 minutes of straight stick fighting only taking the time to rotate partners, this gives you experience with different size and experienced training partners. I know I have posted info on my Jiu Jit Su training program and I am still filming sequences it will be worth the wait. If you want more now, I teach some level in every adult training class along with how Jiu Jit Su can compliment Kenpo self defense techniques thus making a person more effective in their defensive tactics. By the way there are still slots available for the children's Summer Camp June 22-26th. Coupons are available at my merchant circle web site. This upcoming week I will be evaluating for belt promotions - more info will come during regular classes.

No comments: